Wednesday, December 11, 2013

meeting me

My perfect date starts well before my smiling face opens the door for you.  It starts with initial contact.

As I fancy myself a writer [an aspiring one at best, but a writer nevertheless] I love a well written initial message. If you've read my blog, follow me on twitter, are on my mailing list reading my letters, don't hesitate to mention it when you get in touch for a date. As a woman, I am susceptible to flattery, and knowing you've explored all of the content I've put online and checked me out and just had to have me I can't say I'm not flattered. A woman never gets tired of being told she's beautiful. No matter how she may protest and act demure. And a beautiful girl never gets tired of being noticed as intelligent as well.

The quality of your initial message is directly correlated to how much you'll enjoy our time together. Simple messages usually elicit a simple response from me. Our interaction is far more than physical, and I like to email back and forth, and perhaps exchange phone calls if possible before we meet. I'm a fantasy for you before you even get in touch with me, and I want a chance to have an idea of you in my head so you can be a fantasy for me as well. I want to spend the week leading up to our meet dreaming of what will happen.

What interested you in me? How can I make you happy? What do you do to unwind and escape? I want to be part of that. Beyond fitting into the picture of happiness you hold in your mind, I want to reflect the ideas you have back to you, and expand upon them. I want to fully involve and distract your mind. Letting me get to know you a little before our initial meet up allows me to be a little more creative and better tailor your experience. Simple things like having a drink you like, to more complicated things like hair styles. I'm a barefoot hippie, but would you prefer I answer the door in heels?

P411 and Date-Check do allow for you to fill out profiles with this information, but say you don't have one, or yours isn't filled out, you can whisper all these things to me previous to our meeting.

As with all relationships, the key to happiness is communication. You're reading this, so that means you're listening to me, [well, reading, but you get what I'm saying] and will be a pleasure to be around; you are attentive. Communicate about yourself to me, in turn! I'm excited to get to know you.


No comments:

Post a Comment