Saturday, December 14, 2013

Hotel problems

So sometimes I do dumb stuff. Today wasn't an exception...

When you work out of nice hotels, as I do, you try to check in dressed business casual, are always polite to housekeeping, and in general try not to make waves.

But sometimes your name is Colette and you lock yourself outside on a fire escape leading to an alleyway that is locked for some reason. And that's a little embarrassing.

I was standing there, next to another guest's balcony, dressed in torn jeans and an old hoodie from high school just knowing I looked to homeless to be let back in, in the instance that those guest came out to their balcony, in the rain...

Luckily I brought my phone and wasn't outside for long.

But hey. Airhead stuff I do sometimes.

Here's a pic of my boobs :)

1 comment: